Why lose that classic Oboz fit just because the snow starts to fall? Whether you’re hitting the sledding hill or potholing to the mailbox, this is the boot. We took the Bridger’s precision fit, added 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a wool-topped O FIT Insole™ Thermal, and a cold weather-specific outsole featuring winter rubber. It’s time to look old man winter in the eye and say “bring it.”
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Generous volume for thicker socks.
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
We searched high and low for an insulator that does its job, and then some, landing on 3M™ Thinsulate™ whose unmatched density of microfibers traps warm air in to keep you toasty even on the coldest days. Available in 400, 200 and 100 gram weights.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Granite Peak, Winterized Rubber Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
Granite Peak Midsole
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.