Our premium technical parka is warm, weather-resistant, wind-blocking and has a sophisticated, stylish design. Its 2-layer shell is made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), kept in place with no-stitch, bonded quilt lines that increase water repellency. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled polyester 2-layer shell with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation
- Water-resistant two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Regular fit slides easily over layers
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with soft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Storm cuffs seal out snow
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn