This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from a recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; and a zip-out shell insulated with 100 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Two-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka that's insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
- Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
- Handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secure with snap closures
- Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Zip-out parka has two on-seam, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets; two internal, drop-in pockets; one secure zippered pocket keeps valuables safe and dry
- Length from the highest point on the shoulder to the hem is 35"; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,361 g (48 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-out shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out shell insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Outer shell and zip-out shell linings: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved