A durable crewneck sweater made with a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon for everyday warmth and layering.
- Made with a long-wearing and comfortable blend of 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber
- Fully fashioned armholes and hand-linked finish at cuffs and hem for long-lasting wear
- 2x2 rib at the crewneck, hem and double-layer cuffs keeps your heat close and feels soft on the skin
- Built with a 7-gauge jersey knit and a fisherman’s stitch for a refined, go-anywhere look
- Hip length accommodates layers as well as hip belts
- Made in Vietnam.
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
- 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber
Note: By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone.