The MILGIN II long sleeve crewneck is made from fabric containing Lyocell, a cellulosic fiber made of wood pulp obtained from sustainable forests. Partially eco-friendly, drirelease® Lyocell ensures long-term fabric performance and maintains its softness after wash. It has moisture-wicking and fast drying properties, which minimizes odours and maximizes comfort and has a UPF rating 30+. You can also change the length of your shirt through the side adjustment slides for the style that suits you best. These features make this top versatile, great for travel and various outdoor activities.
Fabric : 82% Polyester, 11% Lyocell, 7% Spandex, 230g/m2
- drirelease® Lyocell technology
- Superior comfort: soft and natural feel
- Fast drying
- Moisture Wicking
- Odour Control
- Premium quality: resist pilling, wrinkling, static cling
- 4-way stretch
- UPF 30+ (good protection)
- Long sleeves
- Side drawstring adjustment
- Reflective logo
- Length (S) Front 25.5" Back 26"