The MAGLIA crewneck sweatshirt combines the unsurpassed comfort of cotton with the technical features of synthetic materials. Crafted from responsibly sourced wood pulp and polyester, this garment ensures freedom of movement thanks to its stretch fabric that efficiently wicks moisture while retaining warmth. This sleek, contemporary sweatshirt can be worn as a mid-layer under a coat on nature outings, or as everyday activewear.
Fabric: 81% Polyester, 11% Lyocell, 8% Spandex, 300 g/m², drirelease® lyocell, OEKO-TEX®/ RIB certified BCI
• Long sleeves
• Rib-knit at collar, cuffs and bottom hem
• Reflective logo for added protection
• Eco-friendly drirelease®Lyocell technology for continuous performance
• Two-way stretch fabric for maximum comfort and movement
• Length (L): Front 24" / Back 24.5"
The durability and long-term performance of our garments are at the core of our design process. To extend the life of your garments, we highly recommend following the care instructions below:
• Machine wash with like colors on gentle cycle
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry at low heat
• Iron at low heat
• Do not dry clean
• Do not use fabric softener