Crafted to endure the unforgiving Canadian winters, the AYABA SIMPLIFIED quilted parka is built to withstand temperatures as low as -30°C. With its blend of down and feathers, it provides optimal insulation to keep you warm and cozy. The parka features a waterproof, breathable, and windproof nylon lining that shields you from icy gusts, ensuring your comfort even in harsh weather conditions. The inner cuffs offer additional warmth for your hands, while the adjustable hood and two-way zipper provide versatility and adaptability to your needs.
Fabric: 100% nylon, 163 g/m², DWR 80/20, 10K/10K lamination, Bluesign®and OEKO-TEX® fabric
Insulation: White duck down, 80% down, 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
• Heat index : -30°C (-22°F)
• Critically seam sealed
• YKK® two-way zipper for added flexibility
• Fixed hood with adjustment
• Zipped handwarmer pockets
• High-pile fleece lining at back and inner collar
• Easy-access exterior pocket for your cell phone
• Inside zipped pocket to shield your essentials from snow and cold
• Bluesign® fabric certification guarantees that the fabric is manufactured in an ecologically responsible manner, minimizing impacts on the environment, human health and natural resources
• Length (S): Front 33" / Back 35"