The ‘73 Skyline graphic riffs on a label we sewed on Patagonia gear back in the day. Fast-forward to now, and we're in business to save our home planet. Conserving resources is one way to help, so this cap has a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets. This five-panel, organic cotton hat has an adjustable strap in back and is ready for anything. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Specs & Features:
- Low-Crown Six-Panel Ball-Cap Design
- Low-crown, unstructured, six-panel ball cap with adjustable fabric-strap closure
- Made with 100% Organic Cotton
- Organic cotton canvas hat and headband
- Brim Made of 100% Recycled Fishing NetsBrim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin -Made in China.
- Weight 85 g (3 oz)